Malaysia Airlines Berhad (MAB) , formerly known as Malaysian Airline System (MAS) (Malay: Sistem Penerbangan Malaysia), branded as Malaysia Airlines, is an airline operating flights from Kuala Lumpur International Airport and from secondary hubs in Kota Kinabalu and Kuching to destinations throughout Asia, Oceania and Europe. Its subsidary airlines are Malindo, MasWings, & MasKargo
After several tragedies, Now MAB is booming . They have just brought in their new A350’s. So grab this chance to achieve your dream. Goodluck.
As a Cadet Pilot Trainee, you will enroll in training programme at Flight Training Organisaton (FTO) for maximum of 24 months.
1. Perform on Airline Transport Pilot License or Multi-Pilot License training
2. Participate in license training for approximately 20 months in identified Flight Training Organisation.
SPM or its equivalent qualification recognized by Malaysian government with minimum :
1. (A-) in Mathematics and English
2. (A-) in Science OR (B) in Physics
3. (B) in other two (2) subjects
Diploma / Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Science related disciplines with minimum:
1. CGPA of 3.00
2. SPM (or its equivalent) with minimum (B) in Mathematics, Science or Physics, Bahasa Melayu and English.
i. A Malaysian National.
ii. Age between 18 and 28 at date of selection.
iii. Good command of Bahasa Malaysia and English both written and spoken.
iv. Medically and physically fit with perfect eyesight and visual acuity of at least 6/60 without optical aids, correctable to 6/6 and not colour blind,
v. minimum height of 158cm
To Apply Click Here:
Click On Cadet Pilot Trainee
Further Information Regarding MAG Cadet Pilot:
Contacts Of MAB Recruitment Team:
- Jaja : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hairul Affendy Ahmad: email@example.com
- Mazlina Mat Desa: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nur Diyana: email@example.com
Any question leave your comment below
Don’t forget to checkout on Air Asia Cadet Pilot which will be opening soon 2019 [Expected March]